Now, in LinkedIn’s headquarters at San Francisco, we declared Resume Assistant, a brand new feature in Microsoft Word to assist Office 365 subscribers craft compelling resumes using personalized insights powered by LinkedIn. With over 80 percent of resumes upgraded in Word, Resume Assistant helps job seekers showcase accomplishments, be easily discovered by recruiters, and find their perfect job.
The office is changing, impacting not just how people operate, but also the frequency with which they change roles, introducing fresh challenges for job seekers. Almost 70 percent of people say that they have difficulty portraying their job experience effectively, and 50 percent struggle to tailor their resume to a specific job opportunity.
- Leverage applicable examples–See how best people in a field represent their own job experience and filter by industry and role for a personalized experience.
- Identify best skills–Locate the most prominent skills for the type of job you’re seeking so that you can easily increase your discoverability.
- Customize a resume based on actual job postings–People can see important job listings out of LinkedIn’s 11 million open jobs and customize their resume to appeal to recruiters.
- Obtain professional assistance–Easily join to Pro Finder, LinkedIn’s freelance stage, to acquire additional hands-on resume writing, interview, and career coaching.
- Let recruiters understand you are open–Candidates may gently let recruiters know they’re open to new opportunities with Open Candidates.
Microsoft and LinkedIn are devoted to empowering professionals–both within their existing jobs and within the course of their career–using advanced new tools which bring together the world’s largest professional cloud together with the world’s largest professional community. Look out for updates in the coming months.
For more information you can visit: www.office.com/setup365.